Monday, July 16, 2012

Welcome to Nothing More Powerful

Welcome to my other blog - Nothing More Powerful. The title is a reference to the Victor Hugo quote "There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come" because the general gist of this blog is just a place for me to dump many of my crazy and unexplored ideas. Unlike my other blog, this one will not focus on any theme really, except things that interest me. So there will probably be posts on college football, lesser sports, politics, government, Star Wars, star wars, space exploration, reasons why Charles Krauthammer should be punched in the face, history etc...but probably nothing on cooking, Dancing with the Stars,  Harry Potter or Romania. Posts will be infrequent, so I wouldn't check in every day unless you like disappointment. I've started with some edited posts that I original ran elsewhere and one new, original post. 


Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. By the look of his bio headshot, Krauthammer has been punched in the face repeatedly over his lifetime.

    Let me know if you ever do anything on self-driving cars, this seems like the right venue for it.

    ReplyDelete